- Technical Parameters:
- Outlet type: GFCI
- Socket type: 2x Convenience Outlet
- Rated: 20 Ampere 110 Volts
- Sensitivity Rating: 6mA
- UL Safety Level for Women & Children
- Conventional Dimension to fit all 2” x 4” Utility Boxes
- With Safety Test Button, so you can check if the Ground Fault Detection feature is functioning properly
- Meiji GFCI outlets are protective outlets designed to shut off an electric circuit when it detects current imbalance.
These devices are basically electrical wiring devices that disconnect the circuits connected to them once a substantial change or leakage current is detected. What this means is that you are sure that only regulated and correct amounts of current are flowing to your connected appliances, therefore protecting them and you against even small minute amperes of current for maximum safety and protection.
There are no reviews yet.