- Technical Parameters :
- Breaker Capacity: 6 Ways (6x 1Pole or 3x 2Pole or 2x 3Pole MCB)
- Rated: 220 Volts / 400 Volts
- Bus-Bar Rating: 63 Ampere / 100 Ampere
- AC: 50Hz/60Hz
- Fire Retardant ABS PC Alloy
- Impact Resisting & Excellent Insulation
- Metal Base with Plastic Front Cover
- Features :
- Panel boards are responsible for distributing electricity to the circuitry of your home. Panel boards are also responsible for regulating your home’s internal circuit connections. Panel boards are also known as the circuit breaker panel, distribution board, or the fuse box. Essentially, it is the box that controls the circuitry running through your home. Panel boards are usually mounted against the wall in a small cabinet or box and can only be accessible from the front. The panel board of your home ensures that your family is protected from power surges that can lead to unfortunate accidents.
There are no reviews yet.