Last November 15th, Thursday, we were pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Cedric Castillo. He said that he was instructed to feature Meiji Fiber Optic Christmas Trees for that evening’s segment of State of the Nation with Jessica Soho show. Here’s the link of to the segment:
They asked us to give electrical safety tips for the public during the Christmas season. And given that Meiji is an electrical company supplying Christmas items, how convenient! 🙂
As we are in the preparation dates of the most celebrated holiday, a lot of us have MORE items to plug-in our sockets. Being so, we purchase extension cords where we plug-in our Christmas trees and other decors.
- In buying extension cords, be aware of its capacity ratings (wattage and ampere). Do not use extension cords beyond its capacity rating.
- Make sure that gadgets/appliances are plugged-in TIGHTLY to your socket outlets and or extension cords.
- Buy only qualified and properly rated wiring devices with ICC certificates.
- For Christmas decors, choose energy saving Christmas decorative items such as Fiber Optics and/or LED (light emitting diode).
- If you will be using your OLD Christmas decors, remember to check for broken wires, busted bulbs and other damages that may cause short circuits. To be sure, test your items first before decorating it to your home. If you are unsure, have them tested by a qualified electrician.
It was again a privilege and a great blessing to have your voice heard on national news and to promote your products for . And to be able to provide safety precautions to avoid hazards such as short circuits or fires.
Advance Merry Christmas everyone! 😀