It’s school time again! With the start of school, families face new organization challenges. The kids probably feel excited and maybe a little sad that summer is over, some kids feel nervous or a little scared on their first day of school. Early morning alarm clocks, homework and projects are just some things to expect. Get organized now for the new school year ahead. Use these ideas to prepare your home and family for the busy days ahead.
- The first day of school is no time for a drastic adjustment of household sleep schedules. Instead, ease children back into a school year routine gradually. By this time, late sleepers should wake up earlier, closer to the hour they’ll need to rise when school begins. An alternative way to help them wake up is to set your aircon to turn off at an earlier time. Use the Meiji Aircon to Fan Timer TCV003 to automatically set your aircon to turn off at a specific time and your electric fan to turn on immediately after.It allows you to plug-in your air conditioner and electric fan in one unit with its international and universal outlet with 4400W and 20A load capacity. This way your children will wake up earlier and you save energy at the same time.
- Don’t neglect meal times! Younger children, in particular, need to adapt to new meal routines before the school day demands it of them. Plan and prepare them fresh fruits and balanced meals to get them energized throughout the day.
- School supplies should already be bought by now. Label your entire children’s belongings so it can be returned to them when it gets misplaced.
4. Take some time to clean and organize a place for studying. Avoid too much clutter that can make kids feel discouraged to study. Arrange pens, books, calculator and computer. Make sure to connect the computer to the Meiji UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply). A UPS is a device used specifically computers as back-up power whenever there is a power outage or brown-out. That way you can save your data before shutting down the computer. This is a very good investment for children who work with their computers for their research and projects. With the Meiji UPS, you don’t need to worry when a brown-out occurs, because all the kid’s homework can still be saved.
- Encourage your child to eat and dress by themselves so they can manage things like taking raincoats on and off at school. Through independence, children get to enhance their skills, develop their personality and make decisions.
- Limit distractions while studying. Detach kids from their cellphone, tablets and other electronic gadgets.Set a schedule on when they can resume using them. Try placing it out of their reach or place them in a charging station. The MEIJI QUAD EXTENSION SET MES-1404 will be useful since it has 4 international outlets and 4 USB outlets. With its Quad shape, you can utilize all outlets at the same time without the adaptors and cords being tangled up. You can charge up to 8 different gadgets simultaneously.
Please refer to the attached pictures of the above-mentioned ‘Meiji’ items. Drop by our showrooms located at Unit 15 Landsdale Arcade, Mother Ignacia, Quezon City and 1 Mabolo Street, New Manila, Quezon City or at your nearest ACE Hardware, Handyman or Ortigas Home Depot branches. You can call us at 448-7423, 727-5790, 414-4012 and 413-6636 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your specific inquiries and items for quotation.