Holy Week in the Philippines is a significant religious observance for the predominantly Roman Catholics in the Philippines. Beginning Maundy Thursday, businesses in the Philippines usually shut down operations until Black Saturday. A lot of people visit their loved ones in the province or take their much awaited holiday break. This Holy Week, as you head out of town, make sure that you ensured electrical safety at home.
Follow these steps:
- Unplug all unused appliances before leaving your homes. This will give you peace of mind while you are on vacation.
- Turn off selected electrical breaker switches in your Meiji Home Panel (MHP02 to MHP 3x16P).
- Keep combustible materials away from outdoor lighting and other sources of heat. In doing your Holy Week Rituals like Pabasa or Processions, make sure that you keep candles away from flammable materials to avoid fire.
- Remember to close or unplug LPG valves from your gas stoves.
- Make sure your house appears “lived in” when you are away. Set household lights with the Meiji TCV004 24 Hour Rotary Timer with Multi-Range Time Setting. It is perfect for automatically turning on and off gate, perimeter and other lights to ward off burglars.
Going to that much-awaited break would be more fun and memorable if we keep in mind these practical tips to help avoid problems that could ruin your vacation. Call us now at 448-7423, 414-4012 and 727-5790 for your specific requirements. You can drop by our our main office located at No. 1 Mabolo Street, New Manila Quezon City, or visit your nearest ACE Hardware, Handyman and CW Home Depot Branches!